Tuesday 26 December 2017

Cheers!


Happy Boxing Day. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day, we did. I have two more of the cards I made for Papercraft Essentials magazine. If you saw the first post with these cards you will know I was given the champagne glass die, coloured glitters and gold glitter card and asked to make 5 cards for just £10 using the minimal of other items from my stash.  So for this one I added some sentiment ribbon from Crafty Ribbons.


The sentiment stamp is from LOTV and I simply cut the glitter card into banners. To achieve the pearlised glitter effect on the glass diecut I mixed a little of all the glitters together and sprinkled them over the diecut which I had covered with Stick It.

Challenges
Simon Says party time

We are taking my Mum out for lunch today in Cromer and then going to see the afternoon Christmas show on the Pier before taking her home. The show has excellent reviews and when we have been in the past it has always been good.

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

They both look very stylish Marianne. Xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hope you and Graham had a lovely Christmas. Love these cards, All that litter is fabby, Love Hazelxx

Christine Dol said...

Cheers! Love all the glittery paper you chose! Have a great time out!

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous! I hope you enjoyed your lunch.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two fab cards, love the sparkling of the glasses!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, I love how you created the pearlised glitter effect Marianne! That is SO clever and the wine glass die sure is perfect for this time of year! I must make a few New Year cards as I've utterly failed sending many Xmas cards. Hope my parcel arrives for you soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

Fabulous celebrations cards Marianne xx

Debbie said...

Both cards are beautiful and very sparkly. Hope you've had a lovely Christmas too dearie. Take care. Big hugs xx