Tuesday 13 March 2018

For my Mum


My Mum said how much she liked my LOTV fairy card last week especially the little butterflies so I  thought I would use of the other new LOTV fairy stamps for her card, not forgetting the butterflies of course which were cut with a Memory Box die.  I used Fairies Birdhouse stamp but fussy cut the fairy as I wanted to use her alone.  She has been coloured with Copics and teamed with Bo Bunny Secret Garden papers. I used an old MS flower border punch, Whimsy fence die and Memory Box clouds and MFT stitched clouds dies.  I used a Wink of Stella pen on her wings for sparkle and a pearl pen on the butterflies.

Challenges
Creative Inspirations any occasion 
The Paper Shelter Let it be Spring 
Simon Says Girl power 

19 comments:

Unknown said...

Good morning marianne what a wonderful card and I love your design
Thank you so much for sharing

Hugs Debs xx

aussie aNNie said...

No wonder your mum loved this Marianne, it's so gorgeous. Love the beautiful blossom papers and dies to. HOpe you had a good sale at the hospital yesterday.. 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Viv said...

I am not surprised your Mum loved it Marianne! It's gorgeous.

meg said...

beautiful card mum must have loved it, great papers and a sweet beautifully coloured stamp

Christine Dol said...

This is just beautiful. I bet your mom was just so happy to receive one of your homemade cards.
Hope your sale at the hospital went well!

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! The fairy is so sweet!! I love the beautiful design and the butterflies!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Oh so beautiful Marianne, sweet fairy image and your whole little scene is so pretty. No wonder your Mum loved it, Kate x

Sarah said...

A lovely card Marianne, lucky Mum!! xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Marianne, I'm sure your Mum will treasure it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Super fun design too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Marianne and a fab way to use the digi.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A very pretty card and a cute fairy. Love the papers. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such adorable design, love how the dp looks with that cute border and just adore that LOTV fairy!

Anonymous said...

Perfect for Mother's Day. Love the stitched clouds.

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x

Anne said...

I should think your Mum was delighted with this Marianne
Anne x

Fikreta said...

its gorgeous card!
hugs

Valerija said...

So cute and gorgeous Marianne.
Valerija xx