Wednesday 11 April 2018

Double Z fold stretch your stash


Yes, another of the cards made for Papercraft Essentials. I do like making double Z fold cards though my favourite cards to make are still square cards. The paper, hearts and flowers are all from the Mum in a Million pack and I just added a sentiment from LOTV and some enamel dots.  This is the last of these stretch your stash cards I am sharing.  Tomorrow I have another Christmas card to share.  

I would like to enter this into the Happy Birthday challenge at Simon Says.

15 comments:

Janice said...

Pretty card, love this design.
Janice x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and fold.x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous love this shape so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

Deborah said...

Very nice card, Z fold cards are lovely to make.
Deborah A

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love this fold and the great sparkling additions!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Marianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

pinky said...

Very pretty card, love that fold Marianne.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the double z fold and pretty papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the double z fold!! It's so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

cotnob said...

A super card Marianne, the double Z fold is one of my favourite designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello there Marianne, beautifully designed card, love your colours and such a fab fold, Kate x

Sarah said...

What a lovely design, must have a go!!

Carol S. said...

Pretty flowers and my fave colour! Great shape. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Valerija said...

Such pretty colours! Love the design!
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

Its so great card!
Hugs