Monday 9 April 2018

Stretch your stash commission


I have another of the cards made for Papercraft Essentials to show you today. This one even made it to the front cover, although just a small pic top right if you have the magazine.  So far out of my comfort zone with these cards but they made me think about different ways to use a few items. I must admit the paper isn't a colour I would normally use. I used some of the heart stickers to form the stem and layered up the flowers.  The sentiment are all from the Mum in a Million set except the Happy Birthday which I stamped.  I would like to enter this into the Happy Birthday challenge at Simon Says.

I always post my cards on Pinterest and it is interesting to see which cards get repinned. I was so surprised that somebody pinned my first card made with this set.

Hospital shop selling today so hoping for lots of lovely customers. An early start so will be tired tonight but will be looking forward to the last episode of Marcella at 9 and then an early night.

14 comments:

Valerija said...

Great card Marianne!
Valerija xx

meg said...

A smashing example of what you can do with a few basics.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Marianne, love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Another beautiful card Marianne, I love the colours and your design. Hope your hospital stall is going well today, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Pretty card for the magazine! Lovely way to use these glittered hearts and the tags

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card and hope everything went well today!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the hearts and the flower!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Marianne..love the sparkle.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A lovely card Marianne, fab colours and design
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Marianne, a lovely colour combination.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, gorgeous colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carol S. said...

Lovely card Marianne. Hope you had a good day at the N & N. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card.💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Marianne :-) the whole design of this is so pretty! lovely paper and the glittery hearts and the flower are fabulous! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x